Monday, November 9, 2009

Progress Report

So it's day nine in my quest to write a 50,000 word article and the writing bug has bitten me good. I have typed 15,000 words thus far, which is a great start.

But as I get into the writing, I find that I do not want to do other things. All I want to do is hole up downstairs in the office and write. It's hard not to be annoyed when the kids want or need something. But I have to be disciplined to make the most of every minute in order to accomplish my goal, which is what most of us have to do on a daily or weekly or monthly basis in order for our at-home businesses to succeed.

So I'm off to write a few more words before getting dinner on the table, that if my 16-month-old and three-year-old will stop grabbing my arms and wanting to be in my lap!

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

 
Content Sarah Hamaker
Photo of Sarah, Copyright Donna Hamaker
Site by Eagle Enterprises