Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Use Your Email Signature for More Than Your Name

Are you getting the most from your email signature? Probably not, says the author of "How to get the most from your email signature" on CBS MoneyWatch.

For example, if you can categorize your incoming emails into several categories, considering developing a response to each one as a signature and then merely selecting the right one. This elimaante having to cut-and-paste from a template saved in Word.

This was one piece of advice I found very worthwhile, given that I wear several different "hats," as do many home-based business operators. In fact, as soon as I finish this blog, I'm going to set up a couple of signatures that I hope will cut down on the amount of time spent replying to multiple requests with the same information.

Until next time,
Sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For signature i use Brandmymail ( http://www.brandmymail.com ), which has full control over email signature and overall template :)

Unknown said...

For designing my signature I use a popular plugin. Its true that an email signature offers several benefits. The best use is promotion.
eSignature

 
Content Sarah Hamaker
Photo of Sarah, Copyright Donna Hamaker
Site by Eagle Enterprises