Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A New Focus

Starting today, I will be changing the focus of this blog, switching from work-from-home issues to parenting as part of my recent certification as a Leadership Parenting Coach through the John Rosemond Leadership Parenting Institute. I plan on blogging Tuesdays (general thoughts or observations on parenting), Wednesdays (interesting articles relating to child rearing) and Thursdays (answering reader questions about parenting). If you have a parenting issue or topic you would like to see covered, drop me a line through the contact page on this site.

I have enjoyed these years talking with you about working from home and hope you will support my new endeavor by dropping by sometimes.

Until next time,

Sarah

No comments:

 
Content Sarah Hamaker
Photo of Sarah, Copyright Donna Hamaker
Site by Eagle Enterprises